The gaming industry has seen tremendous growth with the global market reaching a value of over $100 billion. This growth is driven by the increased popularity of mobile gaming, the rise of new platforms like VR and AR, and the growing popularity of esports. One of the most exciting areas of growth however is blockchain gaming. Blockchain games are still in their early days, but they offer a number of advantages over traditional games. For example, they are often more transparent and fair, and players have the ability to own and trade in-game assets. As a result, the blockchain gaming market is expected to grow exponentially in the coming years.
The increase of demand for AAA games with blockchain must also come with quality. Blockchain games have been cumbersome or unnecessary to add certain blockchain elements to play the game. They have been novel at best.
Eldarune plans to solve this by making quality games as its highest priority, while integrating blockchain technology as a modular component for GameFi. Instead of making games on the blockchain, it is better to make games that are complemented by the blockchain.
With Eldarune, blockchain creates a whole new game economy for millions of gamers around the world. Quest completion, achievements, more will result in NFT and token based rewards.
- Migrating Web2 gamers to Web3 gaming
- Introduce gamers to the play-to-earn model with Eldarune
- Focus on the gameplay, maximizing the fun while maintaining a GameFi economy
- Built with an incredibly engaging, playable, exciting addictive Web3 game
- Targeting cryptocurrency and blockchain gamers as well as Web2 gamers through mobile gaming
- Targeting approx $300M of in-game purchases through mobile gamers which will on-ramp in the background converting to and buy ELDA token with